1. A particle with a positive charge.
2. The amount of electricity in an object that is caused
by an excess or deficiency of electrons.
3. The center of an atom.
4. A tiny particle of matter that is the smallest piece
of an element.
5. A substance that has mass and makes up all objects.
6. The smallest unit of living matter that can function
7. A small piece of a substance that is made up of at
least two atoms.
8. The physical matter and existence of an object.
9. A substance that dissolves other substances.
10. The ability of an organism to maintain a stable equilibrium.
11. The cooperative relationship of two different species.
12. A force that opposes motion.
13. A living thing that is composed of one or more cells.
14. A particle with a negative charge.
15. The rate at which the position of an object changes.